5 Apps for Trading Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin
Trading Bitcoins may be the craze today, and while everyone wants a share of the Bitcoin pie, most are unsure about how to go about the process. This is where Bitcoin trading apps can make it easy and streamlined for you. These mobile apps will let you trade on-the-go and are compatible with both Android and iOS devices. They make sure you are well-connected with your crypto wallet regardless of where you are. The trick to choosing an app for trading is to make sure it has a rock-solid reputation, easy-to-use features and functionalities, and high-end security measures. The trading software you select should be as engaging, decision-making, and profit-yeilding as the Bitcoin pro app, which consistently ranks at the top of the crypto robots list and is unbeatable by any other trading system.
Best Bitcoin trading apps for you to choose from:
- Binance: This is one of the leading crypto trading apps and record one of the biggest trade volumes. Binance enjoys a solid reputation and you can buy Bitcoins and more than 200 altcoins safely here. The app is safeguarded by Secure Asset Fund for Users, a cold wallet, which is loaded with 10% of trade fees which Binance amasses. Binance also provides savings opportunity and claims to earn more than 5% interest. Its “lite” interface makes it suitable for beginners; so, for those stepping into the world of crypto trading, Binance can be a safe bet. You will find this mobile app on both Android and iOS devices.
- Coinbase: This app may offer a relatively lesser choice of coins but makes up for this with its high-end security features. Coinbase offers new user $5 BTC when they sign up on the platform. You can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, CryptoPunks NFTs, etc on Coinbase and to trade, you simply require a bank account or a debit card. Users can take advantage of Coinbase tools to get updates on a crypto’s performance while its knowledge base can help newcomers learn the ropes. With Coinbase, you need not worry about security as it conforms to industry-leading security norms.
- Robinhood: This app lets you trade stocks and cryptos like Bitcoin; despite a backlash the app faced in early 2021, it continues to be an easy-to-use app meant for beginner traders. You can trade in stocks and cryptos, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Dogecoin, and Litecoin, etc with the Robinhood app. This is perfect for those who are looking for a simple way to engage in crypto investments without having to deal with wallets and other technicalities. Robinhood app can be found on both Android and iOS devices.
- Sofi: This is more than simply a crypto trading app which provides stocks for trades; it is similar to an all-in-one money management app taking care of credit cards, banking, and investing needs. Users can access stocks, cryptocurrencies, ETFs, fractional shares, debit card, loans, credit monitoring, etc through Sofi. The points users earn on their purchase with its debit card may be redeemed against cryptos like Bitcoin. For those keen to invest without burdens of managing their holdings, Sofi is the ideal solution because it offers automated investing. This identifies algorithms for finding the best opportunities to turn investments into returns.
- Gemini: Gemini, founded by Winklevoss twins, focuses primarily on security and transparency. It has dual-factor authentication for its accounts and stores most of the deposits in cold storage. Its hardware security system generates keys in-house, demanding a coordinated action on part of multiple employees in order to function. Gemini Pay, a service offered by Gemini, lets its users spend cryptos in more than 30,000 US locations. This US-based company has FDIC protection; it has not been ever hacked.